eCommerce Trading Manager
The hours:9.00am – 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
9.00am – 6.00pm (every other Saturday)
This role reports to the Senior Content Editor and the User Experience Manager.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Trading Manager to join our Customer Experience department.
The eCommerce Trading Manager will be responsible for optimizing the sales potential of FashionMia.com through effective tactical and strategic site trading activities. This is a very commercially-focused and highly analytical role. On a daily basis, you will gather, review and draw conclusions from website performance offering insightful, commercially savvy and customer focused solutions.
This role will offer the right person a great opportunity to develop within a successful and expanding organization.
• Support the Senior Content Editor in maximizing conversion, average selling price, participation, sales and profit from online trading activity
• Develop, implement and deliver individual brand strategy – including promotions, range reviews, pricing and stock that are consistent with the overall financial objective with the Product Department
• Produce regular management information and reports, analyze the performance of products, promotions and landing pages with the Project Managers. Taking appropriate action where necessary to enhance sales and the customer journey.
• Work with the Product Department on activity briefs and asset collection whilst benchmarking and searching for new designs and suggestions for the Buyers and Designers
•Identify and implement new product opportunities that are competitively priced, commercially viable and meet customer needs to drive sales and profitability
• Review pricing, ensuring that FashionMia is competitive and maximizes profitability
• Develop and maintain a good understanding of our online platform (in Chinese)
•• To be the skilled online expert – utilize and continually develop expert knowledge in Fashion, competitors and market activity to deliver increased sales
• Identify content required and supply this to Marketing and Content Specialist
• Manage and deliver projects as and when required
We are passionate about our people. They’re the future of our business. That’s why we invest time and effort in recruiting the perfect match… our employees are passionate about fashion, their role and the overall success of the company.
We are all motivated to drive our own success and achieve individual objectives. Communication is key to any role here as our employees continually build relationships at all levels across the business. We’re fast paced, so all employees need to able to adapt to change quickly, be enthused and be excited about what’s around the corner for us.
What we will look for from you...
• Proven taste in clothes and a passion for fashion preferred
• Proven experience of online trading with demonstrable results
• Self-managed, highly motivated and with a strong drive for results
• Commercially focused with excellent ability to understand and interpret market information
• Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external business
teams across diverse groups of individuals and interests
• Previous line management experience essential, ideally of a small to medium size team
• Strong numerical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret volume data
• Project Management experience